best friends til the end

well, im starting to write my 3rd comik book now. the whole thing will be a highschool flash back at a private school of corse so they can wear the kik school girl uniforms that the fanboys love so much.
it basically covers the back round of the main character RELIK and her best friend who gets them involved some jacked up evil stuff when her friend ( who i havnt named yet ) finds a mystical book bound in snake skin.

4 Comments:
I like that drawing, they are cool. I wanna color it whenever I get free time. I have to draw japanese school girls at work, but they are not gothic and evil like Relic.
Dan, human flesh is better than snake skin anyday. Then it'll look more evil and less like a designer purse. Think Beastmaster man! Drawing cool.
ah.....I want the bat purse....Oh they are so cute
sorry mary, i kant use the human flesh thing. its already been done in EVIL DEAD.
but i can manage ta do it with out the designer look. just wait and see.
Post a Comment
<< Home