posted by toxic dan at 6:06 PM
That is a disturbing creature. I think he should be Skippy's pen pal! Skippy is going to type something now for Simon. ha9o reah89q34p57797787 t71111 !!(I have no idea what it means)
LOL, I'm sorry but that was to funny! GO SKIPPY!*I think Simon got slapped by his pimp.. EEXXXTTEEEEMMMEEEE!!
Awww crap.. Extreme with an "r" not exteme >.<
ahhhh, distorted mutant rodants are controling Dan's mind
Post a Comment
<< Home
View my complete profile
4 Comments:
That is a disturbing creature. I think he should be Skippy's pen pal! Skippy is going to type something now for Simon.
ha9o reah89q34p57797787 t71111 !!
(I have no idea what it means)
LOL, I'm sorry but that was to funny! GO SKIPPY!
*I think Simon got slapped by his pimp.. EEXXXTTEEEEMMMEEEE!!
Awww crap.. Extreme with an "r" not exteme >.<
ahhhh, distorted mutant rodants are controling Dan's mind
Post a Comment
<< Home