Saturday, June 23, 2007

word up!!!

hey fools! im still alive. i finaly got around to getting a google account just to manage this fukin blog. i think its stupid, but what ever! if you ever get a chance to go to kentucky, visit the waverly hostpital. that shits haunted like crazy!

all my art stuff is on deviantart.com now http://toxiccandie.deviantart.com/ so check it out. this is just my rant and rave page.

3 Comments:

Blogger PotatoFarmGirl said...

Yay! Blogger! Scourge of the animation nerd communitae! Did you go to that place? It is teh spookae! I will visit your deviant art page. I am only using mine for fan art! How are you doing?!?! I'm on animating on paper again! SHIT!!!!

2:21 AM  
Blogger toxic dan said...

yeah iwent there and crazy pics like this. im animating on paper too.but im cheating alot. i got 3 months to animate 6 minutes.

10:17 AM  
Blogger PotatoFarmGirl said...

Whoa! Good luck! I'm just animating mouth charts right now, but paper is being flipped, so that counts! Hooray! Danamation!

1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home