Saturday, December 24, 2005

christmas crap!

hey everybody, well christmas is suking right now. jen is sick this whole week with a 103 temperature, and im here trying ta take care of her and not get sick myself. so it been pretty hecktic and im going to my cuzins x-mas party tonight by myself. im only gunna stay afew hours incase jen gets worse. tommorrow im spose ta hook up with josue at his moms house and again, jen wont be able ta go. christmas suks when some ones sick.
so this card i made makes me happy.

6 Comments:

Blogger PotatoFarmGirl said...

errrr....naked elf chicks ain't my thing, but her green lip stick is cool. Poor Jen, hope she gets better soon. Tell Josue "Hi" if you get to see him. Meeeeeeeeeeerrry XX-mas!

6:05 PM  
Blogger Heather Sybil Chavez said...

poor girl, I hope she is feeling better. The poor elf is cold, I think she needs a warm fluffy jacket

12:48 PM  
Blogger Heather Sybil Chavez said...

hey dan, what cha up too, we wanna see more doodles

4:42 PM  
Blogger cristina paulos said...

Yeap that's a dan drawing. You mastered the sexy kitty women. But I still like to cover the women but with huge rain coats!

5:53 PM  
Blogger PotatoFarmGirl said...

draw some bunnys!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Boogervampire said...

Dude come on! Update already >:I

11:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home