Saturday, June 30, 2007

AX2007

Anime Expo was in my town of long beach this year which was great for me cuz its like 5 minutes from my house.
i think this year was bigger then last years. it was pretty fun, and i bought some books (udon capcom art) and some dvds (godannar complete series).


look! its cloud crossing the street.
he just finished eating @ islands burgers!



always pre-registar. this line was huge and wasnt going nowhere.







creepy face girl



hungry pink bear.






this girl cuddnt believe i wanted to
take her picture. im like yeah, BLooD+
is just only the best show.


kool full metal statues. but i think they were made of plastic.

The Geneon table was the best thing there. hellsing ultimate kiks ass!






no AX would be complete with out all the Naruto brats.






Can this Tifa chicks boyfriend be any skinnier?







ADV hired some hoochies to try and sell stuff.









creepy dolls are kool!
hey look! its Amiee Major!
she's doing good. she vaguely remembered me but thats ok, im easily forgetable








guyver is still a kik ass costume.











guess who?
twilight princess
is the best!

6 Comments:

Blogger PotatoFarmGirl said...

Yay!!! You had the funs! I can't believe someone cosplayed as the fairy/angel/robot chick from Robot Carnival. That short used to freak me out as a child! There are too many Clouds!! I think he has a disease, it is called "Dissidia".

4:13 AM  
Blogger toxic dan said...

yeah and theres way too much naruto crap too

11:34 AM  
Blogger PotatoFarmGirl said...

Yes! I heard Naruto as a series is interesting if you have the time to keep up with it, which I don't. I'm going to make a shitty Dissida drawing I think. I got your invite! It is really cute! The colors and mucha-ness to it is really nice!

7:55 PM  
Blogger zaz said...

mendoza!!
what up man? i finally found your blog... haha.

1:08 PM  
Anonymous rps said...

Really Cool Blog

6:11 AM  
Blogger boy said...

Te devuelvo la visita con la esperanza de quedarme. Gracias por abrirme paso hacia tu blog.
Saludos
boy585

1:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home