Sunday, January 22, 2006

fuck it!

so ive been drawing a bunch of pics for the cover of my comic and all have been crap. but now ive finally done somthing that i think is good enough! cant wait ta see it colored.

4 Comments:

Blogger PotatoFarmGirl said...

Why is the Dan so angry and drawing violence and gore? Ah yes, you have the mysterious "y" chromosome. I would not want to meet any of your drawings in a dark alley.

10:48 PM  
Blogger Heather Sybil Chavez said...

I really like this drawing. You should make it a poster. I wanna see it after you color it too

9:31 AM  
Blogger cristina paulos said...

The girl jumping in the air is a nice pose. I really like how you draw action poses.

5:44 AM  
Blogger Boogervampire said...

Rock on wit yo bad self.

10:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home