Sunday, May 14, 2006

drawing at the mall and such

disco stu lives!!!
reminds me of akira for sum reason.
turtle man.
gothic food server. the chicken tasted funny.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Where's the jury duty sketches.. If I could bust out some sketches like that I woulda took my pad to JD..

do you have any other sketches from JD that you didn't post on deviant?

ah yes the the mystery broth at the mall.. filled with yummy goodness.

-Da Benny

1:19 PM  
Blogger PotatoFarmGirl said...

Dang! What crazy mall is that? Guess who I actually talked to today? Josue! He is still alive! Yay!

10:32 PM  
Blogger Heather Sybil Chavez said...

hey new drawings, these are great Dan

4:27 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hehe.. to comment on your post at deviant since I don't have an account there.. but yea.. Jake does look tired of something with a wall covered with pics of emma. HA!..

I'll send over an photo of the painting I did for the final which I got an A on! word..

The pin up doesn't look that bad.. has the old styl coloring.. look like it was done with the quickness.. was there a deadline for the submission?

also had no clue that that chic was Top Hat.. kickass tie in if I do say so myself.. You're coming up with more ideas than you can pump out comics :).. guess thats a good thing since you'll have plenty to work on..

ah yes.. sweatshop dan lol.. FASTER!.. CLEARER!!.. MORE PAGES!! hehe

11:28 PM  
Blogger Abby Goldsmith said...

Awesome sketches!

3:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home